Welcome to all new recruits!

Any important updates will be here.
Boru

Welcome to all new recruits!

Post by Boru » Wed May 30, 2018 10:47 am

Hello all of the old Zanzibar players, it's great to see such a good turnout at this point.

Usually I don't stop talking (just like Naagi...) but for the last two days I've been processing results for the existing Teams and ICs plus doing edits to map and story meaning I haven't responded as much as I'd like. This is about to change... the eye of boru now looks to you...

Myself and Voice have discussed when was the best time to get new teams in and expand the map... This will happen over the next 2-4 weeks. A number of players have mentioned that they are dealing with important educational deadlines they have to meet which means we're not going to try and speed run everyone into starting.

With that said, consider all Team T0s to start whenever you would like with your T1 starting once all new teams are ready to go. Trust me, you won't be bored only seeing your section of the map, ask the existing players that it's likely you'll be busy talking in character to your neighbours at the edge of your map or pondering what a riddle might mean.

For those that want ICs, I am happy for you to start the week we finish your T0s (so hopefully by sunday this week). BUT I am going to give you a choice, would you like to be on the South Continent, the first to explore the lands unseen by all but me? Or would you like to start on the North Continent, where blood flows into every river?

Let's have some fun,
Boru/ Luke

Boru

Re: Welcome to all new recruits!

Post by Boru » Wed May 30, 2018 10:32 pm

Just to give everyone a heads up, I am going to be in a place with bad internet all day tomorrow and half of Friday. I’ll be spending Friday evening (before smashing TheVoice at badminton) doing player maps and replying to things I’ve missed.

Thanks,
Boru

Boru

Re: Welcome to all new recruits!

Post by Boru » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:02 pm

OK I'm back. The coast is great.

Going to finish the old teams player maps before heading to the new guys over the late weekend and early next week.

Map expansion pretty much confirmed for the 17th June.

I will be accepting new teams for this expansion up till the 10th so if you think anyone you know is interested in running a team, now is the time.

Boru