Update

Any important updates will be here.
Boru

Update

Post by Boru » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:26 am

Hey guys,

As you'll doubtless have noticed, things have been a bit radio-silence here for the past couple of weeks. Without going into too much detail in public, my mother was hospitalised and it has been, to say the least, very distracting. We didn't mean to leave you guys in limbo - previously we've tried to be clear when and why there are delays - but Voice was overseas on holiday and I had too many other things to remember. We're sorry for leaving you all in the dark.

Good news is, I have still been working on results offline and am close to smashing out last turn. I would expect everything to be done by Monday. I'm then going to set a provisional deadline of 24/09/2018 for Turn 6, but that's a soft one so if you need an extension or anything else clarified just get in touch with Voice or I.

Given the tough situation and ridiculous bad luck I seem to be experiencing at the moment there is a discussion to appoint another results processing GM to help with the load but since the lore is quite complex (to say the least) it's going to have to wait till next turn at to get them up to scratch.

It would also be very helpful if you could reach out to any other players you're in contact with and let them know what's going on - I know that people can lose the habit of checking the forum when things go quiet.

Thanks,
Boru