Turn 0 Updates

Any important updates will be here.
Boru

Turn 0 Updates

Post by Boru » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:32 pm

Greetings all and welcome to everyone I haven't personally had the chance to greet!

This isn't an important message but more of an explanation of where we're at in terms of getting Turn 0s done for every team.

Firstly let me just say there is no rush, but when you're online do think about what you want to be doing for your nation creation and your Turn 0. For some of you, Turn 0 will involve a little more than others (good old exploration package) where as for some you'll get your first glimpse into our wonderful immersive world.

There is no timeline on Turn 0 but once we reach eight teams I'd like to get processing properly for you guys, our first wave of players :D

Here is a brief list of stuff to do between myself and each of your teams (and hopefully you can cross off a load of these already :) )
- Culture submitted and race approved
- Forum made and your location posted (map is even bigger if you take the exploration package)
- Choose your settlement placement
- Allocate your resource buildings (and get given your settlement maximums)
- Get given your Turn 0 to do list
- Get given your full (player only) map complete with ALL publicly unknown information
- If exploration package active a thread will be created in your forum to begin discussions with them (with a brief excerpt of your relations to this point)
- Once all nations are placed (including large NPNs) the known map will be placed on the forum for all to see
- Get full results for Turn 0 and prepare for Turn 1 :)

Turn 1 orders deadline is expected to fall on either the 13th or 20th of May.

A really big thanks again from me and if you need anything don't hesitate to message or post on your forum. You've all done great so far.

Thanks,
Boru
Your friendly neighbourhood admin

Boru

Re: Turn 0 Updates

Post by Boru » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:27 pm

Pre-Game Story is now final.

Thanks to TV for his help.

Boru

Post by Boru » Wed May 02, 2018 10:39 pm

We are now taking Independent Characters as an option to play. If you know anyone that wants a more personal touch to this setting, feel free to PM me to get a forum set up.

Boru

Boru

Post by Boru » Fri May 04, 2018 4:54 pm

All nations should now be done. If there is anything you think that I’ve missed, please let me know in your forums.

Edit: except Turn 0 production

Boru

Boru

Post by Boru » Sat May 05, 2018 8:06 pm

All production done, IC posts up, the known world map is up and Turn 0 is officially done (yes I'm aware I'm still roleplaying with a few of you ;) )