- Shards of Olethros works in monthly turns (in game) running on a two-weekly cycle (in real life).
- Every turn will end on Sunday night (or 7am GMT Monday Morning) at which point no further orders will be counted.
- Similarly the GM will get all results published by the following Sunday night (or 7am GMT Monday Morning) giving a full week for both the players and the GMs to get their parts done.
- For ease we are going to use the twelve monthly calendar where one month is one turn.
- Resources are brought in every turn at the end of the turn. Do not use resources produced in the current turn towards budgeting for your orders.
- The game operates for one in game year (i.e. 12 turns) before we have a break in play.
- At break of play we generally have an additional week or two week break (so a three/four week turn).
- The following things occur during the 'break of play'; Technological Advancement, Colonization, New Team Entries and GM Appointments.
- Although your personal maps will get bigger where you explore each turn. The whole game map will be expanded during the break.
Hi! If it's your first time on the forum check here first!
1 post • Page 1 of 1